Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Running is Hard

After 3 long weeks of "training" I'm a bit nervous that I still can't run 1 mile in a row. I've made some small lifestyle changes like getting up before noon and not smoking on my way to the gym. I've also discovered Aspercreme. I'm a bit frustrated with my lack of progress and thinking that I need to step this up a bit.

As for the Distance Run - I think Tom has COMPLETELY LOST HIS MIND. I can finally think about this whole endeavor without getting nauseous, and he's making bold and sudden movements. My goal was to run 3 miles without stopping by the end of September. 13miles? Really?

I guess the good news is that my boyfriend has generously agreed (if need be) to give me a good swift kick to the ribs that might make training impossible. Is anyone else struggling?

1 comment:

  1. Sookie, I think all you need is American Spirits and a kiss ass playlist.

    ReplyDelete