Monday, February 22, 2010

Le Run de Breakfast

I found this clip on the marathon's website and thought it might be of interest. For those of you traveling with family or friends who may have caught the running bug, there is a choose your own distance (up to 5k) breakfast race on Saturday, April 10, that takes you down the homestretch of the marathon. I have no idea what this guy in the video is going on about (per my limited French, I think he's trying to order soup), but it was somewhat inspiring to see the various nationalities and walks of life that arrive in Paris to be a part of all this. If I can get a running stroller to France, I'm thinking about running this with Allyson and Maggie. It's free, and a good way to shake off some jet lag. And it's the way to score a free banana, apparently. Have to brush up on my banana dance...



And then I found this clip on YouTube...kind of inspiring. It gets a PG-13 for the unexpected number of rubdowns going on here, but hell, it's France. And some of these folks look pretty poky, so take heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment