Monday, November 30, 2009

This t-shirt thing is addicting. Here's a chance to earn another cool one this weekend -- click on the Reindeer, then on the online registration button to register for this 5k for a good cause. This is also a chance to run with some of the guys from Back on My Feet, an organization that I have recently become involved with. Back on My Feet uses running to promote confidence, self-esteem, and self-sufficiency among the homeless population here in Philadelphia. I've only been running with BOMF for a few weeks, but I can already attest to the fact that they make miracles happen--my getting out of bed to run with the group at 5am is nothing short of one. I'll write more about them later, but Saturday is a chance to see some of the runners in action...

1 comment:

  1. I've heard about BOMF. What a great organization!

    Some people save all their shirts and have quilts made from them.

    PennyRD

    ReplyDelete